Currencies : Australian dollar
The Australian dollar (AUD, “Aussie”) is the 5th most traded currency in the world. The issuer is the Reserve Bank of Australia.
- Is actively applied in currency exchange and trading operations, as Australia supports high interest rates, as a rule.
- Is affected by trading relations with Japan, China and the United States
- Refers to "commodity" currencies, as the economy of Australia highly depends on commodity export (particularly on gold and other metals mining)
The innovative GeWorko method of Portfolio Investment & Management gives You the opportunity to get access to the most popular currency pairs in the world. The method allows to:
- Create unlimited number of own composite trading instruments
- Analyze any asset and portfolio with the price history of over 40 years
- Trade your own composite instruments: one portfolio against another
- Make Investments in already created effective portfolios
Portfolios can be formed using currencies, single stocks or stock indices, metals, commodity futures and other assets to suit best investor's needs and preferences.