Currencies : Japanese yen
The Japanese yen (JPY) is the 3rd most traded currency in the world. The issuer is the Bank of Japan.
- Is considered as a “safe haven” currency due to low inflation and high stability of the nation’s economy
- Is characterized by relatively low value against other major currencies due to quite low interest rates
- Is actively involved in trading operations, particularly in Asia.
- Low exchange rate of the national currency was historically favored by the government, supporting exporters and contributing to economic growth
The innovative GeWorko method of Portfolio Investment & Management gives You the opportunity to get access to the most popular currency pairs in the world. The method allows to:
- Create unlimited number of own composite trading instruments
- Analyze any asset and portfolio with the price history of over 40 years
- Trade your own composite instruments: one portfolio against another
- Make Investments in already created effective portfolios
Portfolios can be formed using currencies, single stocks or stock indices, metals, commodity futures and other assets to suit best investor's needs and preferences.